You are here:
EPA in Arizona
- Arizona Air Quality Actions
- Cleanup Sites in Arizona
- Mercury and Air Toxics Standards in Arizona
- Motorola (52nd St.) Superfund Site
- Navajo Nation Uranium Contamination
- Pacific Southwest Strategic Plan, 2011-2014
- Route 66 Redevelopment Partnership
- Santa Cruz Watershed
- U.S.-Mexico Border
- EPA orders mine cleanup at Smith Lake and Mariano Lake areas
Homestake Mining Company of California will assess contamination and address safety hazards at four abandoned uranium mines on the Navajo Nation.
- EPA cuts emissions at Navajo Generating Station
Final rule will protect public health, preserve tribal jobs and improve visibility at the Grand Canyon.