You are here:
EPA in Arizona
- Arizona Air Quality Actions
- Cleanup Sites in Arizona
- Mercury and Air Toxics Standards in Arizona
- Motorola (52nd St.) Superfund Site
- Navajo Nation Uranium Contamination
- Pacific Southwest Strategic Plan, 2011-2014
- Route 66 Redevelopment Partnership
- Santa Cruz Watershed
- U.S.-Mexico Border
- EPA Awards $25 Million to Improve AZ Water Quality, Infrastructure
Funding will help create construction jobs, develop infrastructure and conserve water and energy as Arizona adapts to climate change.
- EPA cuts emissions at Navajo Generating Station
Final rule will protect public health, preserve tribal jobs and improve visibility at the Grand Canyon.