You are here:
EPA in Arizona
- Arizona Air Quality Actions
- Cleanup Sites in Arizona
- Mercury and Air Toxics Standards in Arizona
- Motorola (52nd St.) Superfund Site
- Navajo Nation Uranium Contamination
- Pacific Southwest Strategic Plan, 2011-2014
- Route 66 Redevelopment Partnership
- Santa Cruz Watershed
- U.S.-Mexico Border
- $1 Billion Secured for Uranium Mine Cleanup on the Navajo Nation
The funds will clean up 10 percent of abandoned uranium mines on the Navajo Nation, including radioactive waste near communities.
- Arizona State University Awarded $5 Million for Research
The grant will fund research to better understand the impacts of nanomaterials throughout their life cycle—from design, manufacture, use and disposal.