You are here:
EPA in Arizona
- Region 9 Strategic Plan, 2011-2014
- The Mercury and Air Toxics Standards in Arizona
- Arizona Air Quality Actions
- Santa Cruz Watershed
- Addressing Uranium Contamination in the Navajo Nation
- Motorola (52nd St) Superfund Site
- Route 66 Redevelopment Partnership
- Cleanup Sites in Arizona
- U.S.-Mexico Border
- EPA's Latest Proposal for Navajo Generating Station Cuts Emissions, Protects Health
EPA announced a supplemental proposal to reduce emissions from Navajo Generating Station (NGS), one of the largest sources of harmful nitrogen oxide (NOx) emissions in the country.
- EPA Fines BIA $136,000 for Keams Canyon Drinking Water Violations on the Hopi Reservation
EPA reached a settlement with Department of Interior’s Bureau of Indian Affairs including civil penalties of $136,000 for violations of the Safe Drinking Water Act at the Keams Canyon Public Water Supply system located on the Hopi Reservation.