You are here:
EPA in Hawaii
- Alien Seaweeds
- Cleanup Sites in Hawaii
- Improving Water Quality in Honolulu
- Land Revitalization in Hawaii
- Pacific Southwest Strategic Plan, 2011-2014
- Protecting Coral Reefs
- Agreement Reached to Continue Waipahu Ash Landfill Cleanup
The City and County of Honolulu recently signed an agreement with EPA to begin work on the second phase of cleanup at the Waipahu Ash Landfill site on Oahu.
- Hawaii's Latest Toxic Release Inventory Shows Increased Releases
A total of 37 facilities reported a total of 2.7 million pounds of toxic chemical releases during 2012, up from 2.6 million pounds in 2011.