You are here:
EPA in Nevada
- Anaconda Copper Mine
- Clark County (Las Vegas) Carbon Monoxide Pollution
- Cleanup Sites in Nevada
- Mercury and Air Toxics Standards in Nevada
- Nevada Air Quality Actions
- Pacific Southwest Strategic Plan, 2011-2014
- Nevada Counties awarded $1.2 million in Brownfields Grants
The Northern Nevada Development Authority and Nye County will use funds to clean and redevelop contaminated properties, boost local economies and leverage jobs while protecting public health and the environment.
- Tahoe-Pyramid Bikeway wins prestigious EPA Green Transportation Award
The Bikeway is a unique volunteer organization whose vision is to bike from lake to lake through spectacular landscape, improving our own health and the health of our environment.