You are here:
EPA in Tennessee
- The Mercury and Air Toxics Standards in your state
- The Clean Air Act in your state
- Tennessee Drinking Water
- Kingston Fossil Plant Fly Ash Release
- Air Quality State Implementation Plan
- Craigmont High School in Memphis, Tenn. Named a Top Finisher in Energy Star National Building Competition
- Surface Coal Mining
Flood Water Precautions
EPA cautions the public and all responders about the potential hazards of flood waters.
Every effort should be made to limit contact with flood water due to potentially elevated levels of contamination associated with raw sewage and other hazardous substances.
More on sanitation and hygiene after a flood, from CDC.
Tennessee is part of EPA's Region 4
About Region 4
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.