EPA conducts research that provides the critical science to develop and implement Clean Air Act regulations that protect the quality of the air we breathe. This research also puts new tools and information in the hands of citizens, communities, air quality managers and regulators to reduce air pollution.
- Indoor Air and Climate Change
- Anthropogenic Influences on Organic Aerosol Formation and Regional Climate Implications Grants
- Dynamic Air Quality Management Grants
- Developing the Next Generation of Air Quality Measurement Technology Grants
- Exploring New Air Pollution Health Effects Links in Existing Datasets Grants
- Grants for Air Research