Brownfields and Land Revitalization in California, Arizona, Nevada and Hawaii
This page provides information specific to EPA's Brownfields activities in Region 9, covering Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.
Environmental investigations designed to document environmental conditions at Region 9 properties under consideration for redevelopment.
- Use the online Region 9 online TBA form to request a Targeted Brownfields Assessment in Arizona, California, Hawaii, or Nevada.
- Region 9's TBA Brochure
- For more information about Targeted Brownfields Assessments in Region 9, contact Nova Blazej
Noemi Emeric-Ford (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Lead Brownfields Coordinator
Lisa Hanusiak (email@example.com)
State of Nevada Lead and Targeted Brownfields Assessments Lead
José García (firstname.lastname@example.org)
State of Arizona Brownfields Lead and Tribal 128(a) Grant Lead
Access the state Brownfields cleanup offices with the links below or clicking on the map.
The links in this section exit the epa.gov website. Exit
The following links exit EPA.gov Exit
- Gila River Indian Community, Arizona
- Hoopa Valley Tribe, California
- Navajo Nation, Arizona
- Ramona Band of Cahuilla Indians
- Salt River Maricopa, Arizona
- San Carlos Apache Tribe
- Tohono O'odham Nation, Arizona
- Twenty-Nine Palms
- White Mountain Apache Tribe
- Yurok Tribe, California