Note: This manual is for MARPLOT 220.127.116.11. If you are using the newer MARPLOT 4.x versions, they include an extensive help system that replaces the user manual.
MARPLOT (Mapping Application for Response, Planning, and Local Operational Tasks) is a mapping application that is part of the CAMEO software suite, a system of software applications used widely to plan for and respond to chemical emergencies. Learn more about CAMEO and MARPLOT. MARPLOT includes the following features:
- Easy-to-use GIS interface;
- Ability to add objects (such as schools or chemical facilities) to the map and mark them using MARPLOT's set of symbols or an inserted picture;
- Allows you to customize the maps by specifying which layers appear and whether objects in those layers (such as roads) are labeled;
- Simple, all-inclusive search mechanism for map objects;
- Links objects on the maps to data in other programs, such as CAMEO® and LandView®; and
- Easily displays ALOHA® threat zones.
- MARPLOT Manual (PDF) (170 pp, 2 MB)