You are here:
How to Comment on the Clean Power Plan Proposed Rule
EPA held public hearings on the proposed Clean Power Plan the week of July 28, 2014 in:
- Atlanta, GA
- Denver, CO
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Washington, DC
Comments on the Clean Power Plan Proposed Rule must be received by October 16, 2014. Be sure to reference Docket ID:
Comments may be submitted by one of the following methods:
- Federal eRulemaking portal: Follow the online instructions for submitting comments
Internet Explorer 8 and above users: If you are experiencing issues linking directly to the docket in the eRulemaking portal, try one of these methods:
- Right click on Federal eRulemaking portal and a menu will appear. To open the docket page in a new window, select "Open" or "Open in new window." To open the docket in a new tab, select "Open in new tab."
- Copy and paste the link into the browser's address bar:
- Try another browser - the link should work without issue using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox web browsers.
- Email A-and-R-Docket@epa.gov: Include docket ID No. EPA-HQ-OAR-2013-0602 in the subject line of the message
- Fax: Fax your comments to: 202-566-9744.
- Mail: Environmental Protection Agency, EPA Docket Center (EPA/DC), Mailcode 28221T, Attention Docket ID No. OAR–2013-0602, 1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW., Washington, DC 20460.
- Hand Delivery or Courier: Deliver your comments to: EPA Docket Center, Room 3334, 1301 Constitution Ave., NW, Washington, DC, 20460. Such deliveries are only accepted during the Docket’s normal hours of operation, and special arrangements should be made for deliveries of boxed information.