You are here:
How to Comment on the Proposed Carbon Pollution Standards for New Power Plants
EPA will accept written comments until May 9, 2014.
- Comments on the proposed Carbon Pollution Standards for New Power Plants must reference Docket ID:
Comments may be submitted by one of the following methods:
- Online through Regulations.gov: Follow the on-line instructions for submitting comments.
- E-mail: Comments may be sent by electronic mail (e-mail) to a-and-r-Docket@epa.gov.
- Fax: Fax your comments to: 202-566-9744.
- Mail: Send your comments to: Air and Radiation Docket and Information Center, Environmental Protection Agency, Mail Code: 2822T, 1200 Pennsylvania Ave., NW, Washington, DC, 20460.
- Hand Delivery or Courier: Deliver your comments to: EPA Docket Center, Room 3334, 1301 Constitution Ave., NW, Washington, DC, 20460. Such deliveries are only accepted during the Docket’s normal hours of operation, and special arrangements should be made for deliveries of boxed information.
Comments submitted in response to the April 2012 proposed rule will not be associated with this new proposal. Commenters who submitted public comments concerning any aspect of the previous proposal will need to consider the applicability of those comments to this current proposal and submit them again, even if the comments are exactly or substantively the same as those previously submitted.