Estimating Potential Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EE/RE) Impacts
These resources can help states estimate the potential impacts of state energy efficiency and renewable energy policies and programs.
- AVoided Emissions & geneRation Tool (AVERT): AVERT can be used as a screening tool to help states get started with analyzing the emission impacts of EE/RE policies and programs for the Clean Power Plan. It should not be used to examine the emission impacts of major fleet adjustments or changes extending further than five years from the baseline year.
- Assessing the multiple benefits of EE/RE
- Combined Heat and Power Partnership
- U.S. DOE Building Technologies Office
- U.S. DOE Advanced Manufacturing Office – Technical Assistance
- U.S. DOE - Solar Resources
- State & Local Energy Efficiency Action Network
- Industrial energy efficiency resources for state & utility programs
- Energy efficiency for water and wastewater utilities