Policies and Programs for Reducing CO2 from the Power Sector
These resources provide information on a variety of policies and programs that states are currently using to reduce CO2 from the power sector.
- Existing state programs
- Energy efficiency portfolio planning with ENERGY STAR
- Utility incentives for energy efficiency (PDF) (116 pp, 1.2 MB)
- Market-based mechanisms: design and operation (PDF) (78 pp, 1.1 MB)
- Market-based mechanisms: key insights (PDF) (47 pp, 1.1 MB)
- Clean Energy-Environment Guide to Action: Policies, Best Practices and Action Steps for States