EPA works with a variety of partners and stakeholders to clean up the environment. These include the following:
- EPA's regions,
- Other local, state, tribe and federal government agencies,
- Industry associations, companies and small businesses,
- Non-profit and educational institutions as well as teachers and students, and
- Concerned citizens.
EPA Regional contacts and information can be found through the following links...
- Cleanup regional contacts - includes links to regional web pages for most cleanup programs
- Emergency response
- Underground storage tanks
- RCRA corrective action
- State Emergency Response Commissions
- Local Emergency Planning Committees
- National Response System
- Federal Facilities
- Cleanup Technologies
- Underground storage tanks Regional, Tribal, State and Local contacts
- Brownfields partners and local and state partners on pilots
- RCRA Corrective Action contacts
Industry and Small Business links are...
- Superfund Initiatives and Partnerships
- Underground storage tanks partnerships and compliance assistance
- Brownfields initiatives
- Dry Cleaner Remediation
- Hazardous and solid waste partners - small business
Non-profit and Educational Institution activities and producs as well as materials for teachers, students and kids can be found through the following links...
- Brownfields success stories
- Hazardous and solid waste - student and teachers and kids
- Superfund kid's page