Cleanups in My Community
Cleanups in My Community (CIMC) enables you to map and list hazardous waste cleanup locations and grant areas, and drill down to details about those cleanups and grants and other, related information. This page provides several ways to get started.
All of the "map" options go to different "views" of the same interactive CIMC map, and there you can zoom and pan to areas of interest, and add additional information.
Map cleanups by clicking on a state or territory below.
Map or list cleanups for a ZIP code or city
Enter a ZIP Code or city and state, and click "map it" or "list it". Then click the magnifying glass to see the cleanups there.
If you'd like to add this widget to your own web page, visit the EPA Developer Central Widgets page for CIMC for the IFRAME code to use in your HTML page.
Other CIMC Tools You Can Use
Learn how to add links to CIMC's different map views to your own Web pages.
Learn how to add CIMC-related widgets to your own Web pages.
Access information about the CIMC Web service and shapefile.
Learn how to download data from CIMC tables into a spreadsheet format.
Other Site-Specific Cleanup Links
- Federal facilities
- US Department of Energy sites (GEMS)
- Regional emergency management links (with links to regional cleanups and removal actions)
- On-Scene Coordinators' responses
- National Response Center (spills of oil, gas, pipeline liquids and hazardous substances)
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act Information (RCRAInfo) (includes RCRA sites that aren't corrective action)
- Superfund (includes non-NPL and archived sites)
- Underground Storage Tanks (state web pages)
- RE-Powering America's Land