This is interpretive guidance was developed for the Audit Policy, formerly known as the policy on “Incentives for Self-Policing: Discovery, Disclosure, Correction and Prevention of Violations,"60 Fed. Reg. 66706 (December 22, 1995). This document, presented as a series of Questions and Answers, includes discussion of many of the most significant issues raised to EPA about the Audit Policy. Issued Jan. 1997 (Publication: EC-G-2002-149)You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Compliance Home
- How We Monitor Compliance
- Compliance Monitoring Programs
- State Review Framework
- Compliance Assistance Centers
- National Enforcement Training Institute (NETI)
- Resources and Guidance Documents