You are here:
Enforcement: Contact Us
Report possible violations of environmental laws and regulations.
Browse or search the Knowledge Base for answers to frequently asked questions.
Ask a Question or Report a Web Site Problem
- Have a question or a comment?
- Found a broken link? Unable to access a database? Need other technical assistance on our site?
- Then Ask a Question or Report a Problem with Our Site
Report Environmental Violations
- Report what appears to you as a possible violation of environmental laws and regulations. Information you submit will be forwarded to EPA environmental enforcement personnel or to the appropriate regulatory authority.
- What NOT to report to EPA - Often, it is most appropriate to contact your local (city or county) or state environmental or health agency rather than EPA.
- Criminal Enforcement Area and Resident Offices
- National Enforcement Investigations Center - Phone:(303) 462-9000
(serving DE, DC, MD, PA, VA, and WV)
- E-mail address for facilities to submit performance test results and notifications. - email@example.com
Contacts by Topic:
|Topic||Responsible Office||Phone||Mail Code|
(Air, Water, Waste, Chemical)
|Office of Civil Enforcement||202-564-2220||2271A|
|Cleanup Enforcement||Office of Site Remediation and Enforcement||202-564-5110||2248A|
|Criminal Enforcement||Office of Criminal Enforcement, Forensics and Training||202-564-2480||2231A|
|Federal Facilities||Federal Facilities Enforcement Office||202-564-2510||2261A|
Office of Enforcement and Compliance Assurance (OECA)
(Office mail code)
1200 Pennsylvania Ave
Washington, DC. 20460