The Superfund, TRI, EPCRA, RMP & Oil Information Center (also referred to as “the Call Center”) is a publicly accessible service that provides up-to-date information on several EPA programs:
- Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA and also known as Superfund)
- Toxic Release Inventory Program (TRI);
- Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA);
- Risk Management Plan (RMP) Rule; and
- Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) Rule and Facility Response Plan (FRP) Rule.
The Information Center does not provide regulatory interpretations. It does, however, maintain up-to-date information on the availability and distribution of publications and other resources pertaining to its program areas.
800-424-9346 or TDD 800-553-7672
703-412-9810 or TDD 703-412-3323 in the Washington, DC area
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern Time
Closed federal holidays
Tier2 Submit: If you have any problems with downloading a copy of Tier2 Submit or CAMEOfm, contact the Risk Management Plan (RMP) Reporting Center (RMPRC@epacdx.net) or call (703) 227-7650. The RMP Reporting Center is staffed on weekdays from 8 AM to 4:30 PM, Eastern Time.
Office of Emergency Management
William Jefferson Clinton Federal Building
1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, N. W.
Mail Code: 5104A
Washington, DC 20460