Superfund, TRI, EPCRA, RMP & Oil Information Center
The Superfund, TRI, EPCRA, RMP & Oil Information Center (also referred to as “the Call Center”) is a publicly accessible service that provides information on the regulatory requirements of several EPA programs:
- Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA and also known as Superfund)
- Toxics Release Inventory (TRI) Program;
- Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA);
- Risk Management Plan (RMP) Rule; and
- Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC) Rule and Facility Response Plan (FRP) Rule.
The Information Center does not provide regulatory interpretations. It does, however, maintain up-to-date information on the availability and distribution of publications and other resources pertaining to its program areas.
- 800-424-9346 or
- 703-412-9810 in the Washington, DC area/International
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern Time
Closed federal holidays