Tier2 Submit Software
The newest version of Tier2 Submit is for Reporting Year 2014.
Completed Tier II forms are due by March 1, 2015. Refer to the reporting requirements for your state for submission details. EPA developed Tier2 Submit to help facilities prepare an electronic chemical inventory report. Many states accept Tier2 Submit, and the Tier II chemical inventory data can also be exported into the CAMEOfm emergency planning software. If your state accepts Tier2 Submit, download the correct version for your system:
Tier2 Submit 2014 for Windows (26.9 MB, EXE)
The Windows version requires Windows 7 (Service Pack 1), Windows 8, or Windows 8.1. The Macintosh version requires Lion (10.7.x), Mountain Lion (10.8.x), Mavericks (10.9.x), or Yosemite (10.10.x). Operating systems not listed here have not been tested and are not supported.
If you have questions about reporting, please see: Tier II Chemical Inventory Reporting.
If you have any problems with downloading a copy of Tier2 Submit or CAMEOfm, contact the Risk Management Plan (RMP) Reporting Center (RMPRC@epacdx.net) or call (703) 227-7650. The RMP Reporting Center is staffed on weekdays from 8 AM to 4:30 PM, Eastern Time.
What's changed in Tier2 Submit 2014?
- Added "Quick Report" button, which displays the selected facility's information in a browser window
- Added a drop-down calendar feature for date fields
- Modified Facility KML export to include facility and 24-hour emergency coordinator phone numbers
- Updated state-specific fields
- Upgraded to FileMaker 13
- Made minor bug fixes and changes