Tier2 Submit Software
The newest version of Tier2 Submit is for Reporting Year 2013.
Please note: This version of Tier2 Submit has been updated to reflect the new Tier II form that is required beginning with Reporting Year 2013. Completed Tier II forms are due by March 1, 2014. Refer to the reporting requirements for your state for submission details.
EPA developed Tier2 Submit to help facilities prepare an electronic chemical inventory report. Many states accept Tier2 Submit, and the Tier II chemical inventory data can also be exported into the CAMEOfm emergency planning software. If your state accepts Tier2 Submit, download the correct version for your system:
Tier2 Submit 2013 for Windows (25.9 MB, EXE)
The Windows version requires Windows XP (Service Pack 3), Windows Vista (Service Pack 2), Windows 7, or Windows 8. The Macintosh version requires Snow Leopard (10.6.x), Lion (10.7.x), Mountain Lion (10.8.x), or Mavericks (10.9.x).
If you have questions about reporting, please see: Tier II Chemical Inventory Reporting.
If you have any problems with downloading a copy of Tier2 Submit or CAMEOfm, contact the Risk Management Plan (RMP) Reporting Center (RMPRC@epacdx.net) or call (703) 227-7650. The RMP Reporting Center is staffed on weekdays from 8 AM to 4:30 PM, Eastern Time.
What's changed in Tier2 Submit 2013?
- Made many changes to the program to reflect the new Tier II form, including:
- Added new Manned/Unmanned facility checkboxes
- Added "Dun and Bradstreet Number (Parent Company)" field (only available when Parent Company is chosen as a Contact Type)
- Added "Confidential" checkbox for chemical storage locations
- Added Maximum Code range field (for maximum daily amount of chemical onsite) for mixture components
- Added "Maximum No. of Occupants" field
- Removed "Number of Employees on Site" field
- Removed latitude/longitude method and description fields
- Switched to using new 2013 range code values for Maximum and Average Daily Amounts of chemicals onsite
- Switched to using full descriptive phrases (rather than codes) for container type, pressure, and temperature
- Updated complete paper report option based on field changes
- Removed original-style report option
- Enhanced search behavior so the you can use either the Search button (on the screen) or the Enter/Return key (on your keyboard) to start the search
- Expanded window size and screen layout
- Updated state-specific fields
- Made minor bug fixes and changes