You are here:
- Resources for developing, implementing, and improving an electronics stewardship program.
- Education and training, including monthly webinar trainings.
- Technical assistance for electronics management challenges.
- Cost savings through resource efficiency, energy savings, and equipment maintenance practices.
FEC Facility Partners may be any subcomponent of a federal agency, such as bureaus, administrations, departments, offices, facilities, laboratories, divisions, field and regional offices. Eligible federal agencies are defined in section 105 of title 5, United States Code, excluding the Government Accountability Office.
The FEC is only open to federal government entities. The State Electronics Challenge (SEC), which is modeled after the FEC, is open to state, regional, and local governments, including schools and other public entities. More information is available on the SEC web site. Exit
Facility Partners progress through a series of simple steps to participate in the FEC. These steps are also available in a flowchart format .
- Register as a Facility Partner.
- Within six weeks of registering Identify Your Baseline.
- Design, implement and refine your electronics management program.
- Report Annual Progress.
- Apply for an Award.
The FEC encourages continual improvement by asking Facility Partners to complete steps 3 and 4 each year. Applying for an annual award (step 5) is optional, but highly encouraged.
Facility Partner Registration Form
If you are a new Partner, please complete all sections of the form below. If you are rejoining, or you are not sure if your facility has been a Partner in the past, please send a request to email@example.com.