Federal Green Challenge
About the Federal Green Challenge (FGC)
The Federal Green Challenge, a national effort under the EPA’s Sustainable Materials Management Program, challenges EPA and other federal agencies throughout the country to lead by example in reducing the federal government's environmental impact.
- Learn About the FGC
– Executive Order 13693: Planning for Federal Sustainability in the Next Decade
- Join Now!
– Steps to Join the FGC
– Agencies Submit Results Annually and Qualify for Awards
– Regional Assistance
- Who is Currently Participating?
- Learn From Other Agency Experiences
- Spotlight Communities - Final Report
The FGC Target Areas
Federal agencies are challenged to make improvements in these areas:
Training and support offered by the FGC Web Academy
FGC webinars and presentations from past webinars
No webinars currently scheduled but please check back soon!