Please contact us if you have any questions or comments regarding EPA's Green Sports activities.
What Questions Does EPA Not Answer?
- We cannot endorse/recommend specific products or technologies.
- Due to the overwhelming number of inquiries, we cannot directly respond to individual requests for homework-related interviews. Please contact your Regional office and ask for their speakers bureau or the environmental education office.
- We want to respond to your questions or comments, but we expect conversations to follow the conventions of polite discourse. Therefore, we won't respond to comments that:
- contain vulgar language, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive terms that target specific ethnic or racial groups
- are far off-topic
- make unsupported accusations.
- If you are from the press/other media please contact the Office of Media Relations.
Please use the form below to send us comments or questions. Be sure to include your e-mail address if you’d like a response.
EPA Region 2 NJ, NY, PR, VI
U.S. EPA Region 2
290 Broadway, 25th Floor (PSPMMB)
New York, NY 10007-1866
EPA Region 4 AL, FL, GA, KY, MS, NC, SC, TN
U.S. EPA Region 4
61 Forsyth Street SW
Atlanta, GA 30303
EPA Region 6 AR, LA, NM, OK, TX
U.S. EPA Region 6
1445 Ross Avenue, Suite 1200 (6PD-C)
Dallas, TX 75202
EPA Region 9 AZ, CA, HI, NV, AS, GU
U.S. EPA Region 9
75 Hawthorne Street (WST-7)
San Francisco, CA 94105
EPA Region 10 AK, ID, OR, WA
U.S. EPA Region 10
1200 Sixth Avenue, Suite 900 (AWT-150)
Seattle, WA 98101