2012 Technical Roundtables
In the study’s technical roundtables, subject-matter experts from a variety of stakeholder groups discuss the work underway to answer the key research questions of the study, and to identify possible topics for technical workshops. Materials from each roundtable and a summary report are posted below.
Water Acquisition November 14, 2012 - Washington, DC
Well Injection November 15, 2012 - Washington, DC
Chemical Mixing November 14, 2012 - Washington, DC
Flowback and Produced Waters November 15, 2012 - Washington, DC
November 2012 Technical Roundtables Summary Report
- Summary of Technical Roundtables on EPA’s Study of the Potential Impacts of Hydraulic Fracturing on Drinking Water Resources. November 14-16, 2012.
Get the full report.
- Water Acquisition Roundtable
- Chemical Mixing Roundtable
- Well Injection Roundtable
- Flowback and Produced Water Roundtable
- Wastewater Treatment and Waste Disposal Roundtable
- Next Steps