Press ReleasesYou will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Press Release: EPA’s Science Advisory Board Announces Independent Panel to Peer Review Agency’s Hydraulic Fracturing Research (March 2013)
- Press Release: EPA Releases Hydraulic Fracturing Study Progress Report (December 2012)
- Press Release: EPA Announces Final Study Plan to Assess Hydraulic Fracturing (November 2011)
- Press Release: EPA's selection of locations for Hydraulic Fracturing Study Plan (June 23, 2011)
- Press Release: EPA's submission of the Study Plan to SAB for review (February 2011)
- Press Release: Results of voluntary information request (November 2010)
- Press Release: About the voluntary information request (September 2010)
- Press Release: EPA announces HF Study and requests for comments from the SAB (March 2010)
- EPA Science Blog: EPA’s Hydraulic Fracturing Drinking Water Study: What’s the latest?
- Around the Water Cooler: An Update on EPA’s Hydraulic Fracturing Study
- EPA's Commitment to Stakeholder Outreach and Peer Review
- Hear Interview with the Coordinator of the HF Study (MP3) (mp3, 6.5 MB) Transcripts
- Additional questions and answers from the study update
- Dr. Paul Anastas's statement on the release of Plan (as prepared for delivery) (November 2011) (PDF)
- EPA's request for nominations for a Science Advisory Board (SAB) panel on hydraulic fracturing, published in the Federal Register, is the Agency's latest step to ensure that sound, high quality science is the foundation of EPA's efforts.