Public Webinar: Analytical Chemical Methods Technical Workshop
March 25, 2013 at 11:00am EDT
EPA will be hosting a one-hour public webinar on Monday, March 25, 2013 at 11:00am EDT on the Analytical Chemical Methods Technical Workshop held February 25, 2013. The webinar will cover workshop themes, including: hydraulic fracturing matrices; trends in chemical usage; chemicals of concern; and the use of chemical tracers and indicators.
To participate on March 25th at 11:00am EDT, follow the instructions below:
- Please visit https://epa.connectsolutions.com/acm at least 10 minutes before the presentation.
- Select “Enter as a Guest”, type your first and last name, and select “Enter Room”. You will then be taken to the virtual meeting room.
- The audio will be available by dialing 800-811-6040. Please provide the operator with the conference identification number: 23978830.
- During the presentation, all phone lines will be muted. Please hold your questions until the end of the presentation, or type them into the Q&A chat box during the presentation. When the presentation is complete, questions will be answered as time permits.
- Prior to the webinar it is highly recommended you test your connection to the Adobe Connect system. EPA recommends that you access the system using Internet Explorer version 8 or higher.
- If you have technical questions regarding Adobe Connect or the operator assisted phone line, please contact Gene Stroup at 919-541-1894 (email@example.com).