- Comment on EPA regulations
Our proposed regulations are almost always open to the public for comment, typically for 30-90 days after the date of publication in the Federal Register. You can comment on them in several ways; each rule tells you how in its "Addresses" section. You can also learn more about commenting on our "Get Involved with EPA Regulations" page
- Locate an EPA employee, office, or lab
To locate an office at headquarters or around the nation or to locate a lab, go to organization's page:
You can also view a U.S. map that shows all EPA locations.
To locate a specific employee, use the form below. Only the "Last Name" box must be filled in to generate search results.
- Access our libraries
Our librarians can help you get information about the environment and related scientific, technical, management, and policy information. Learn about the services of the EPA National Library Network and perform a quick search of our library collections
- Can't find the information you are looking for? Try these resources
- A-Z index of terms and topics
- Hotlines for specific environmental topics
- EPA.gov (advanced search)
- your environment by ZIP code
- publications in the National Service Center for Environmental Publications (NSCEP) catalog or order publications online
- science activities and scientific and technical products conducted by EPA and through EPA-funded assistance agreements in the Science Inventory.
- Frequent questions (FAQs):
Still can't find the answer? Ask a question