You are here:
Water Innovation and Technology
Our water resources are limited and face mounting pressures from climate change, pollution, population growth, and aging water infrastructure. Technology innovation can help address our water challenges and help put us on a more sustainable path while also supporting economic growth.
EPA aims to be a catalyst to promote and support technology innovation to restore, protect and ensure the sustainability of our water resources. EPA’s Water Technology Innovation Blueprint outlines the business case for investment in new tools in the ten most promising market opportunities of the water quality sector.
The following links exit the site Exit
- EPA Clusters Program Receives National FLC Award
- Blueprint Discussion Sessions Featured in WE&T Magazine
- Water Technology Innovation Sessions Featured in The Water Report Issue #132
- EPA and federal partners initiate Nutrient Sensor Challenge
- EPA and partners support Virginia in market-based approach to Bay improvement