The 3rd annual meeting of the IEMN (formerly the GEM Network) took place in the United States in July 2013. The meeting was organized by USEPA and the Environmental Protection Agency - Taiwan (EPAT), and hosted by CalEPA in Sacramento and USEPA Region 9 in San Francisco. Participants joined from Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan, India, Ghana, Nigeria, Colombia, Argentina, El Salvador, and Brazil.
EPA’s Deputy Assistant Administrator for Solid Waste and Emergency Response, Lisa Feldt, presented the U.S. National Strategy for Electronics Stewardship. Other EPA presenters shared the recent results of projects under the Strategy.
- Electronics Stewardship in the United States (PDF)(16 pp, 519 K)
- Sustainable Electronics Roadmap (PDF)(25 pp, 2 MB)
- Used Electronic Products: An Examination of U.S. Exports (PDF)(28 pp, 985 K)
- Federal Regulations for Cathode Ray Tubes (CRT) (PDF)(9 pp, 101 K)
- EPEAT and Promoting EPP for Electronics (PDF)(19 pp, 841 K)