You are here:
Significant Guidance Documents by Office - OEI
This page lists significant guidance documents issued by the Office of Environmental Information (OEI) or identified as a document for which OEI is the lead office. For every document, you may:
- Comment on the document - Select "Comment" next to the relevant document to go to Regulations.gov, where you can view and comment on it. (Instructions for commenting.)
- Learn more about the document and related EPA programs - Select "Learn More" to go to pages within the EPA Web site that give context to the document.
To browse the documents of other offices, select from the following list:
- Office of Air and Radiation
- Office of Chemical Safety and Pollution Prevention
- Office of Solid Waste and Emergency Response
- Office of the Science Advisor
- Office of Water
- Regional Offices
You also may :
- View significant guidance documents by environmental topic.
- Comment on how well we are complying with OMB's Good Guidance Bulletin.
Instructions for Commenting on Documents at Regulations.gov
When you follow the "Comment" links in the table above, you will be directed to the appropriate document details screen on Regulations.gov for the document you are interested in.
You may follow these steps to submit a comment:
- Click on the "Submit Comment" link found above the title of the document. (Note: If you do not see the icon next to "Add Comments," then the action is not currently accepting comments.)
- Fill out the form labeled "Submit a Comment" that appears.
- Review your information.
- When satisfied, click the "Submit" button.