-- EPA is seeking public comment on a tailored approach to identifying and evaluating potential hazards created by renovations of public and commercial buildings. Read more.
April 17, 2014 -- Lowe's has agreed to implement a compliance program at its more than 1,700 stores to ensure that contractors it hires work to minimize lead dust from home renovations. Read more.
Report Uncertified Contractors and Environmental Violations
Popular Topics and Resources
- Real Estate Disclosure Information
- Lead Evaluation and Removal (Abatement)
- Find an Accredited Testing Laboratory
- Download Documents and Materials
- Science and Technology
- Laws and Regulations
- Policy and Guidance
- Outreach, Partnerships and Grants
- Lead at Superfund Sites
- En Español