You are here:
Lead Hotline - The National Lead Information Center
The National Lead Information Center (NLIC) provides the general public and professionals with information about lead, lead hazards, and their prevention. The NLIC operates under a contract with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), with funding from EPA and the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
Contact the National Lead Information Center to receive a general information packet, to order other documents, or for detailed information or questions.
- By E-mail: Use the form below to send us your comments, questions, and/or document requests.
- Online Document Request: You may use our online Document Request Form to order documents electronically.
- By Phone: Call and speak with a specialist Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm Eastern time (except federal holidays) at 1 (800) 424-LEAD .
- By Recorded Message: The NLIC telecommunications systems has the capability to receive recorded messages in English and Spanish 24-hours a day, seven days a week at 1 (800) 424-LEAD .
- By Fax: 585-232-3111
- By Mail: 422 South Clinton Avenue, Rochester, NY 14620
Complete the form below and include your comments or questions and we will get back to you as soon as possible.