You are here:
Lead Poisoning Prevention Week - 2014
October 19 - 25, 2014
National Lead Poisoning Prevention Week
This year's National Lead Poisoning Prevention Week theme, "Lead-Free Kids for a Healthy Future," will focus on the importance of the many ways parents can reduce a child's exposure to lead and prevent its serious health effects.
Having an event? Tell us more!
Spread the Word!
Use the following to promote National Lead Poisoning Prevention Week:
- Flyer & Poster (English, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, French & Amharic)
- Modifiable Flyer 8 1/2 X 11 English(1 pg, 276 K) , Spanish(1 pg, 302 K) , Russian(1 pg, 293 K) , Chinese(1 pg, 250 K) , French(1 pg, 292 K) & Amharic(1 pg, 298 K)
- Modifiable Poster 18 X 24 English(1 pg, 770 K) , Spanish(1 pg, 786 K) , Russian(1 pg, 684 K) , Chinese(1 pg, 690 K) , French(1 pg, 676 K) & Amharic(1 pg, 705 K)
- Icon - English, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, French & Amharic
- Web Banners - English(1 pg, 228 K) , Spanish(1 pg, 255 K)
- Fact Sheets (English and Spanish)
Lead Week Is Going International!
Other federal agencies, such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), also conduct various education and awareness events during Lead Poisoning Prevention Week.
For more information about Lead Poisoning Prevention Week or lead poisoning in general, contact the National Lead Information Center at 1 (800) 424-LEAD.