You are here:
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
- -- EPA announced enforcement actions that will require 35 home renovation contractors and training providers to take additional steps to protect communities by minimizing harmful lead dust from home renovation activities, as required by the EPA’s Lead Renovation, Repair, and Painting (RRP) Standards. Read more.
- -- EPA published a report on “How to Identify Lead-Free Certification Marks for Drinking Water System & Plumbing Materials”. Read more here.
- -- CPSC announces a recall of certain children's bedroom furniture due to lead paint. Read the announcement.
- -- CPSC announces a recall of certain children’s outdoor furniture due to lead paint. Read the announcement.
- . Exit
- February 22, 2013 -- Home improvement TV show, Hometime, aired a special segment in early February on tips and advice on EPA's Lead RRP Rule on nationwide syndicated networks and PBS. Watch the video here. Exit
- February 4, 2013 -- EPA, HUD, and several other agencies today unveiled Advancing Healthy Housing – A Strategy for Action to address the nation's health and economic burdens caused by preventable hazards associated with the home, and encourage preemptive actions that will help reduce the number of American homes with health and safety hazards. Read the announcement.
- January 25, 2013 -- EPA released "America's Children and the Environment, Third Edition," a comprehensive compilation of information from a variety of sources on children’s health and the environment, including specific information on lead. Read the announcement.