EPA's press office is located within the Office of Public Affairs (OPA) and includes a national press secretary supported by a headquarters press office and regional press offices.
- Reporters on deadline: find the appropriate media contact here. Email is often the quickest way to reach a press officer.
- EPA Recognizes Efforts of More Than 400 Federal Facilities for Green Leadership: Reducing Pollution, Conserving Energy and Saving Money
- EPA Announces Installation of Park Benches with Solar-Powered Air Monitors in Five Cities
- EPA Publishes 20th Annual U.S. Greenhouse Gas Inventory
- EPA, NASA, NOAA and USGS Creating Early Warning System to Detect Harmful Algal Blooms