EPA's press office is located within the Office of External Affairs and Environmental Education (OEAEE) and includes a national press secretary supported by a headquarters press office and regional press offices.
- Reporters on deadline: find the appropriate media contact here. Email is often the quickest way to reach a press officer.
- General press line for reporters: 202-564-4355
- May 8 - EPA Announces Selected Recipients to Receive $62.5 Million to Clean Up Contaminated Sites, Protect Health and the Environment, and Revitalize Communities Nationwide
- May 2 - $569M For Hurricane Sandy Recovery
- Apr 22 - EPA Announces Winner of the Energy Star National Building Competition
- Apr 22 - Clean Air Act Settlement with Wisconsin Utilities to Reduce Emissions by More Than 50,000 Tons Annually