EPA's press office is located within the Office of External Affairs and Environmental Education (OEAEE) and includes a national press secretary supported by a headquarters press office and regional press offices.
- Reporters on deadline: find the appropriate media contact here. Email is often the quickest way to reach a press officer.
- EPA Provides Tool to Help Communities Become More Flood Resilient /Smart growth approaches can help communities prepare for and recover from disaster
- EPA Proposes Updates to Reduce Methane, Other Harmful Pollution from New Landfills/Agency also seeks public input on potential updates to guidelines for existing landfills
- EPA Proposes Approval of New Climate-Friendly Refrigerants / Proposal supports president’s Climate Action Plan by curbing emissions of potent greenhouse gases
- FDA, EPA issue updated draft advice for fish consumption