EPA's press office is located within the Office of External Affairs and Environmental Education (OEAEE) and includes a national press secretary supported by a headquarters press office and regional press offices.
- Reporters on deadline: find the appropriate media contact here. Email is often the quickest way to reach a press officer.
- General press line for reporters: 202-564-4355
- May 20 - Skin Cancer Remains the Most Common Cancer in US, Americans Urged to Take Action/EPA, CDC, FDA, National Council on Skin Cancer Prevention provide sun safety tips for 'Don’t Fry Day': May 24th
- May 8 - EPA Announces Selected Recipients to Receive $62.5 Million to Clean Up Contaminated Sites, Protect Health and the Environment, and Revitalize Communities Nationwide
- May 2 - $569M For Hurricane Sandy Recovery
- Apr 22 - EPA Announces Winner of the Energy Star National Building Competition