You are here:
My Right-To-Know Application
Do you want to know what industrial facilities are releasing toxic chemicals near your home, office, school, or other area?
For any location or address, myRTK geographically displays nearby facilities that report to the Toxics Release Inventory (TRI) Program, as well as facilities with EPA air, water or hazardous waste program permits. myRTK is a simple tool designed for mobile devices in English and Spanish.
myRTK can help answer questions such as:
- What toxic chemicals does the facility release to air, water and land?
- What health effects are associated with the chemicals released?
- How does the facility manage toxic chemical waste?
- What is the facility's history of compliance with U.S. environmental laws?
Within the search results map, click on a pushpin and then the name of a facility to find summary-level TRI information, including:
- facility ranking information for the county and industry sector based on pounds of chemicals released; and
- quantities of chemicals released and associated potential health effects; and
- quantities of toxic chemicals managed through recycling, energy recovery, treatment, or releases; and
- compliance data for the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act, and the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act.
For more guidance on using myRTK, please refer to the Guide to Using myRTK (PDF) or the "Information" tab within the application. We appreciate your feedback! Please send comments to TRI Help (email@example.com).