These application checklists were developed by the Biopestide and Pollution Prevention Division as internal guidance to assist BPPD employees in their evaluation of applications submitted to BPPD by applicants and/or registrants. They are being provided here for informational purposes only with the thought that they may provide applicants and/or registrants potentially useful insight into internal application evaluation process.
- These checklists are not regulations and they are nonbinding on both EPA and the public.
- While these checklists reference particular regulatory requirements that may be applicable in the context of any given application, they most certainly do not reference all the regulatory requirements that in fact may be applicable in the context of any given application.
Accordingly, all readers are encouraged to refer to the Code of Federal Regulations to determine the full extent of regulatory requirements that may apply in connection with their particular application.
- BPPD old active ingredient checklist (PDF)(3 pp, 203 K)
- BPPD formulation amendment checklist (PDF)(2 pp, 126 K)
- BPPD label amendment checklist (PDF)(2 pp, 81 K)