You are here:
Completing and Submitting Pesticide Registration Forms
- Complete the forms. The forms were created as "fill-in and print" PDF files. The Acrobat reader is required to view or access these forms. You may download the forms to your PC, complete them on-line or print the blank form to complete it.
- Submit the printed forms. The completed form(s) should be submitted in hardcopy in accordance with the existing policy.
- Mail the forms to the address below for the Document Processing Desk. Include any additional documents necessary to comply with EPA regulations covering your request, DO NOT fax or e-mail any form containing 'Confidential Business Information' or 'Sensitive Information.
If you have any questions concerning how to complete these forms, please contact one of OPP's registration ombudspeople:
- For antimicrobial products, please contact ShaRon Carlisle, email@example.com at (703) 308-6427
- For biological/biochemical products, please contact Nicole Berkes, firstname.lastname@example.org at (703) 308-0152
- For conventional pesticide products, please contact Sherada Hobgood, email@example.com at (703) 308-8893
If you want forms mailed or faxed to you, please contact Eleanor Thornton, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submitting Forms (Mailed or Faxed Forms Only)
|Document Processing Desk (distribution code)*
Office of Pesticide Programs (7504P)
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
1200 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Washington, D.C. 20460
* Note Distribution Codes are as follows:
(APPL) Application for product registration
Office of Pesticide Programs
One Potomac Yard
2777 S. Crystal Drive
Arlington, VA 22202
If you have any problems accessing the forms listed in Chapter 20, please contact Nicole Williams, email@example.com (703) 308-5551.