You are here:
Completing and Submitting Pesticide Registration Forms
- Complete the forms. The forms were created as "fill-in and print" PDF files. The Acrobat reader is required to view or access these forms. You may download the forms to your PC, complete them on-line or print the blank form to complete it.
- Submit the printed forms. The completed form(s) should be submitted in hardcopy in accordance with the existing policy.
- Mail the forms to the address below for the Document Processing Desk. Include any additional documents necessary to comply with EPA regulations covering your request, DO NOT fax or e-mail any form containing 'Confidential Business Information' or 'Sensitive Information.
If you have any questions concerning how to complete these forms, please contact one of OPP's registration ombudspeople:
- For antimicrobial products, please contact the Antimicrobials Division ombudsman, OPP_AD_Ombudsman@epa.gov
- For biological/biochemical products, please contact the Biopesticides and Pollution Prevention Division ombudsman, BPPDquestions@epa.gov
- For conventional pesticide products, please contact Sherada Hobgood, email@example.com at (703) 308-8893
If you want forms mailed or faxed to you, please contact Eleanor Thornton, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submitting Forms (Mailed or Faxed Forms Only)
|Document Processing Desk (distribution code)*
Office of Pesticide Programs (7504P)
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
1200 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Washington, D.C. 20460
* Note Distribution Codes are as follows:
(APPL) Application for product registration
Office of Pesticide Programs
One Potomac Yard
2777 S. Crystal Drive
Arlington, VA 22202