You are here:
Electronic Submissions of Pesticide Applications
Applications for pesticide registration can be submitted electronically, including forms, studies, and draft product labeling. We encourage electronic submissions for the following regulatory actions:
- New pesticide active ingredients.
- New pesticide products containing already-registered pesticide active ingredients.
- Amendments to registered pesticide products.
- Experimental use permits.
- Petitions for food tolerance.
- Distributor products.
- Endocrine Disruptor Screening Program (EDSP) Orders.
The following categories cannot be submitted electronically:
- Submissions that support reregistration or registration review.
- Supplemental information submitted at Agency request.
- Incident reporting (FIFRA 6(a)(2) submissions).
- Submissions of data as a condition of registration.
- Forms for pesticide registration applications.
- Supporting data may be required as part of the submission.
- Draft labeling that meets the regulatory requirements set out in 40 CFR 152.50.
Tools for developing an electronic submission
- Methods for assembling electronic packages and creating submission discs (CD/DVD).
- e-CSF application.
- Guidance on study formatting and supplemental files and review aids.
- Electronic submission of labels.
- Resources for test order recipients (Endocrine Disruptor Screening Program information on “How to Submit Info in Response to Orders”, MRIDs, guidance and other resources).