You are here:
Pesticide Registration Manual: Registrant Summary of Pesticide Petitions for EPA's Notice of Filing
The drafting templates below provide a company with the ability to electronically prepare a pesticide tolerance petition for submission to EPA.
Periodically, these drafting templates are updated; therefore, it is important to download the appropriate and most current version of the template from this web page.
Drafting Templates for Registrant Summary of Pesticide Tolerance Petition Data
|OPP Division||Available Formats||Version|
|Antimicrobials Division||October 2011|
|Biopesticides and Pollution Prevention Division||October 2011|
|Registration Division||October 2011|
Color Code Identification
Portions of the template are color coded to represent and identify the following:
- Green - Editable text areas
- Blue - General instructions
- Orange - Required boilerplate language required by OPP
Before you submit information to EPA:
- Remove (delete) any "green" brackets that identify any editable area, and all "blue" text referring to any instructions.
- Change the text of any remaining "colored" text to "black" text.