Recognition and Management of Pesticide Poisonings
The Recognition and Management of Pesticide Poisonings: 6th Edition gives healthcare providers a quick reference resource for the best toxicology and treatment information for patients with pesticide exposures.
This manual also guides clinicians on how to:
- Conduct environmental and occupational exposure screening on patients
- Report of exposure incidents
- Find a wealth of available pesticide information resources
This manual was developed under a cooperative agreement between the EPA and the Medical University of South Carolina, and as such, reflects the views of the authors and not the EPA.
The EPA has developed Questions and Answers to provide additional clarification on chronic effects.
To order a FREE hardcopy of the manual, contact EPA’s National Agricultural Center at:
- Look for the EPA publication number: 735K13001.
Section IV. Other Pesticides
Section V. Chronic Effects
Section VI. Appendices
- Appendix A: Detailed Occupational/Environmental Exposure History
- Appendix B: Key Competencies for Clinicians