You are here:
Recognition and Management of Pesticide Poisonings
The Recognition and Management of Pesticide Poisonings: 6th Edition gives healthcare providers a quick reference resource for the best toxicology and treatment information for patients with pesticide exposures.
This manual also guides clinicians on how to:
- Conduct environmental and occupational exposure screening on patients
- Report of exposure incidents
- Find a wealth of available pesticide information resources
This manual was developed under a cooperative agreement between the EPA and the Medical University of South Carolina, and as such, reflects the views of the authors and not the EPA.
Free copies of the manual are available from the EPA’s National Agricultural Center.
- Scroll to the bottom of this page and click the “Add to Cart” button for the Recognition and Management of Pesticide Poisonings, 6th Edition, EPA publication number 735-K-13-001.
- Click the “Get a Copy” button in the yellow header or footer banner.
- If you want more than one copy, note the number in the “Special Instructions” box on the order form.
Section IV. Other Pesticides
Section V. Chronic Effects
Section VI. Appendices
- Appendix A: Detailed Occupational/Environmental Exposure History
- Appendix B: Key Competencies for Clinicians