You are here:
Pollinator Health Resources
Federal Government Resources
EPA is undertaking a variety of actions to protect pollinators such as the listing of available information about residue toxicity times (RT25). Other federal agencies have leadership roles in solving problems and outreach related to pollinators, such as those listed here.
U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Honeybees and Colony Collapse Disorder The Agricultural Research Service (ARS), USDA's internal research agency, is leading several efforts into possible CCD causes and striving to enhance overall honey bee health by improving bee management practices, as well as studying honey bee diseases and parasites and how best to control them.
- Insects and pollinators Natural Resources Conservation Service documents for pollinator conservation and enhancement.
- Survey of Honey Bee Pests and Diseases
Pollinators U.S. Forest Service
U.S. Department of the Interior
- The Bee Informed Partnership Exit includes a variety of research labs and universities in agriculture and science with the goal of better understandomg honey bee declines in the United States
- Bee Health Exit University extension programs
- North American Pollinator Protection Campaign Exit
- 10 Ways to Protect Bees from Pesticides (PDF)(2 pp, 512.0 K, About PDF) Exit
- The Xerces Society for Invertebrate Conservaton Exit