You are here:
Tribal Assistance Program
To provide leadership in protecting public health and the environment within Indian country; respecting the sovereignty of each tribe; and recognizing our Federal trust responsibilities.
Region 8 Facts:
- Consists of 27 federally recognized tribes on 26 Indian reservations
- Accounts for over 22.8 million acres of land
- Represents over 207,000 enrolled members (not including members living on fee land)
Wind River Treatment in the Same Manner as a State public notice documents
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
Below, please find a copy of the (closed) public notice, plus relevant portions of the Tribes' application; the Tribe's description of the Reservation boundaries; the reference map; and their Statement of Legal Counsel.
- Wind River TAS Copy of Public Notice (closed)
- Section III. The Tribes' Authority to Regulate Air Quality
- Appendix A: Map
- Appendix B: Statement of Legal Counsel
- Index to Supporting Documentation
Comments received on the TAS application
The Tribes' response to comments received
*Supporting documents for the Tribes' Response to Comments are available upon request from Alexis North (firstname.lastname@example.org).