Crop Production (NAICS 111) and Animal Production (NAICS 112)
The Agriculture sectors comprise establishments primarily engaged in growing crops, raising animals, and harvesting fish and other animals from a farm, ranch, or their natural habitats. Additional regulatory information may also be available from the US Department of Agriculture (USDA) and the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Laws and Regulations
- National Emissions Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP):
- Agriculture: Laws and Regulations that Apply to Your Agricultural Operation by Farm Activity
- Agriculture: Laws and Regulations that Apply to Your Agricultural Operation by Statute
- Agriculture Proposed Rules, Policies and Guidance - Open for Comment
- Pasture, Rangeland, and Grazing Operations - Laws, Regulations, Policies, and Guidance
- Effluent Guidelines: Aquatic Animal Production Industry
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES): Animal Feeding Operations (AFOs): information about agricultural activities regulated by wastewater permits.
- Agriculture Sector Compliance Assistance
- Boiler Compliance at Area Sources
- Combustion Portal Exit: compliance assistance center.
- Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations (CAFOs) Compliance Monitoring
- Preventing Animal Waste from Contaminating Surface and Ground Waters: National Enforcement Initiatives
Policies and Guidance
- NPDES: Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations Guidance Documents: wastewater permitting information.
Related Technical Information
- AP 42: Chapter 9: Food and Agricultural Industries: emission factors and process information for air pollution source categories.