American Indian and Alaska Native Tribal Governments Sectors (NAICS 921150)
Part of the larger public administration sector (NAICS 92), this sector comprises American Indian and Alaska Native governing bodies. Establishments in this industry perform legislative, judicial, and administrative functions for their American Indian and Alaska Native lands. Included in this industry are American Indian and Alaska Native councils, courts, and law enforcement bodies.
Laws and Regulations
- American Indian Tribal Portal: Laws & Regulations
- Drinking Water - Tribal Programs
- Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program
- National Emissions Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAPS):
- Public Drinking Water System Programs
- Wastewater in Tribal Communities
- Boiler Compliance at Area Sources
- Combustion Portal Exit: compliance assistance center.
- Tribal Sector Compliance Assistance: including sector profiles and assistance centers.
- TSCA Section 402/404: Lead-Based Paint Renovation Program: guidance to assist states and tribes to manage lead renovation, repair and painting programs.