Computer and Electronic Product Manufacturing Sector (NAICS 334)
Computer and Electronic Product Manufacturing is part of the manufacturing sector (NAICS 31 - 33). This sector covers manufacturers of electrical distribution equipment, household appliances, communications equipment, electrical industrial apparatus, radio and television receiving equipment and other electrical equipment and supplies.
Laws and Regulations
- Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program
- National Emissions Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP): air toxics regulations:
- Stratospheric Ozone Regulations:
- The Phaseout of Ozone Depleting Substances
- Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program: EPA's program to evaluate and regulate substitutes for the ozone-depleting chemicals.