Federal Facilities (Executive Offices) Sector (NAICS 921110)
Federal facilities is part of the public administration sector (NAICS 92). The sector consists of establishments of federal, state, and local government agencies that administer, oversee, and manage public programs and have executive, legislative, or judicial authority over other institutions within a given area.
Laws and Regulations
- Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program
- Federal Facilities Restoration and Reuse: base closures and transfers, hazardous waste, military munitions, perchorlate, and other regulatory information.
- National Emissions Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAPS): air toxics regulations:
- Radiation Cleanup and Multi-Agency Programs
- Boiler Compliance at Area Sources
- Combustion Portal Exit: compliance assistance center.
- Comprehensive Procurement Guideline: purchasing products with recycled or recovered materials.
- Environmentally Preferable Purchasing (EPP): helps the federal government "buy green."
- Federal Facilities Sector Compliance Assistance: including sector profiles and assistance centers.