How to Comment on the Proposed New Source Performance Standards for Residential Wood Heaters
EPA will accept written comments until May 5, 2014.
- Comments on the proposed New Source Performance Standards for Residential Wood Heaters must reference Docket ID:
Comments may be submitted by one of the following methods:
- Online through Regulations.gov: Follow the on-line instructions for submitting comments.
- E-mail: Comments may be sent by electronic mail (e-mail) to a-and-r-Docket@epa.gov.
- Fax: Fax your comments to: 202-566-9744.
- Mail: Send your comments to: Air and Radiation Docket and Information Center, Environmental Protection Agency, Mail Code: 2822T, 1200 Pennsylvania Ave., NW, Washington, DC, 20460.
- Hand Delivery or Courier: Deliver your comments to: EPA Docket Center, Room 3334, 1301 Constitution Ave., NW, Washington, DC, 20460. Such deliveries are only accepted during the Docket’s normal hours of operation, and special arrangements should be made for deliveries of boxed information.
- Online at Regulations.gov: Once the rule has published in the Federal Register, follow the on-line instructions for submitting comments.