On January 3, 2014, EPA proposed New Source Performance Standards (NSPS) for Residential Wood Heaters.
- Proposed Standards for New Residential Wood Heaters
- Public hearing speaker list
- Public hearing transcript
On June 24, 2014, EPA issued a Notice of Data Availability seeking public comment on data on residential wood heater testingYou will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Proposed Wood Heater NSPS Overview Fact Sheet (PDF)(4 pp, 419 K)
- Fact Sheet: Proposed Requirements for Wood Stoves and Pellet Stoves (PDF)(2 pp, 101 K)
- Fact Sheet: Proposed Requirements for Hydronic Heaters and Forced Air Furnaces (PDF)(3 pp, 108 K)
- Fact Sheet: Proposed Requirements for Masonry Heaters (PDF)(2 pp, 81 K)
- Presentation: Residential Wood Heaters NSPS Proposal General Overview (PDF)(17 pp, 119 K)