Contact Us about the Risk Management Plan Rule
RMP Reporting Center
Contact the RMP Reporting Center (RMPRC@epacdx.net) or at (703) 227-7650, for any questions you may have about the RMP*eSubmit reporting software. The Reporting Center can address any questions you may have about EPCRA Tier2 Submit software, as well.
The RMP Reporting Center is available from 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
Superfund, TRI, EPCRA, RMP & Oil Information Center
This center (also referred to as “the Call Center”) is a publicly accessible service that provides information on the regulatory requirements for several EPA programs:
- Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA and also known as Superfund)
- Toxic Release Inventory Program (TRI);
- Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA);
- Risk Management Plan (RMP) Rule; and
- Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) Rule and Facility Response Plan (FRP) Rule.
The Information Center does not provide regulatory interpretations. It does, however, maintain up-to-date information on the availability and distribution of publications and other resources pertaining to its program areas.
703-412-9810 in the Washington, DC area
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern Time
Closed federal holidays
Please use the form below to send us comments or questions. Be sure to include your e-mail address if you’d like a response.
Report possible violations of environmental laws and regulations.
Office of Emergency Management
William Jefferson Clinton Federal Building
1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, N. W.
Mail Code: 5104A
Washington, DC 20460