Safer Choice helps consumers, businesses, and purchasers find products that perform well and are safer for human health and the environment.
Safer Choice News
- 13, 2015 -- EPA welcomes you to attend the first Safer Choice Partner and Stakeholder Summit on November 12-13, 2015! Find out more.
- 8, 2015 -- EPA announces final alternatives assessments for flame retardants used in flexible polyurethane foam and printed circuit boards.
- June 10, 2015 -- EPA congratulates all of the 2015 Safer Choice Partner of the Year Award Winners. Learn more about the winners.
- March 4, 2015 -- EPA Administrator Gina McCarthy announces the new Safer Choice label. Read her blog post.
- March 4, 2015 -- EPA is pleased to announce the new Safer Choice label to help consumers and purchasers find safer products. Learn more about the label. Read about the accompanying updates to the standard and criteria.
- December 15, 2014 -- EPA announces an updated draft report of the DfE Partnership to Evaluate Flame Retardants in Printed Circuit Boards. Read the report.
- More news stories...