Don't Fry Day
The Friday before Memorial Day is Don't Fry Day!
The National Council on Skin Cancer Prevention designated the Friday before Memorial Day as Don’t Fry Day. The Council’s goal is to encourage sun safety awareness by reminding everyone to protect their skin while enjoying the outdoors on Don’t Fry Day and every day.
Remember to Slip! Slop! Slap! and Wrap! when you're outdoors. Slip on a shirt, slop on sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher, slap on a hat, and wrap on sunglasses.
Take the Don't Fry Day Pledge
Don't Fry Day Photo Campaign
Don't Fry Day Video
"Slip Slop Slap and Wrap" materials to download and print:
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
- Poster (PDF) (2 pp, 28 x 14 inches, 3.4 MB)
- Printable poster (PDF) (3 panels, 8.5 x 11 inches, 2.2 MB)
- Coloring sheets (PDF) (5 pp, 1.7 MB)
- Joe-Larry the Magical Cat (PDF) - an adventure story featuring animals in the coloring sheets (1 pg, 74 KB)
- Stickers for the printer (PDF) (2 pp, 839 KB) - print these using Avery Template 5294
- Stickers for the web (PDF) (2 pp, 843 KB)
- Search for SunWise Animals at your Zoo (PDF) (1 pg, 3.43 KB)
- Who Am I? Animal Quiz (PDF) (9 pp, 311 KB), ( PowerPoint) (9 slides)